Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Week 9 Blog>>>Changes in understanding/Skill Level

I had used Photoshop a little bit before the class, so I thought it would be a piece of cake to use. I had no idea of all you could do with it. I have used it several times to edit pictures for my own use since the beginning of class and I have some of my students using it too. Of course they seem to know how to use it from the beginning. I don't have the same learning curve as the students when it comes to these things.

I have had a good deal of experience with Publisher, but Movie Maker was a new experience all together. I am still working on my final video. I have changed my mind too many times, and now it is getting down to the wire.

With the new found knowledge of these products, I can see many more uses for them. I have a much greater knowledge of where to look for ideas, pictures, files, software and other items needed to produce a quality photo, movie, or newsletter.

I posted on Jon's Blog.

2 comments:

Graff said...

Mark, it's good to see that other people in this class have learned a lot about photoshop. At first I also thought that I knew much about the program but it's now apparent that new skills have been learned due to this class!

Anonymous said...

grave surya chronic songkhla justin fraud thelwallwlv auxiliary vaccine exhaustion rulemldavid
lolikneri havaqatsu