Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Week 6 Blog Process of Creating a video

Since I am not a local resident, I am working by myself on my video. I have decided to do a video using my networking class. We are going to attempt to do a simple demonstration pertaining to the class, probably installing a personal computer or assembling an ethernet cable. The big problem I am running into is that we haven't had class since last Friday; (snow and sub zero temps). I am not sure if I am going to do the work with a video camera, or use digital pictures with narration. There are many things to consider, and it would be easier to work with a group, but I can not do that, so what you will see is what you will get.

I don't know when we will be back in the classroom, so I may have to totally change my plan of attack.
If I use digital pictures, I will be able to use Photoshop to adjust the pictures so that the video will be a more reasonable size. I think that I will go that route. I will also need some luck!!!!
Mark

I posted on jon's blog.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Glad to see someone else is re-evaluating this project.

tia1012 said...

Missing school is the best part of being a teacher, Right?
Sounds like a good idea for your video.

Good Luck

Tia